ReefCleaners.org

My 5g FO tank

FishNemo

Pinner Reef

Its getting warm in here... I must admit I admire anyone who has posted already for thier self control.

-pinner

SuperPuffer
Its getting warm in here... I must admit I admire anyone who has posted already for thier self control.

-pinner

lol, this thread MAKES NO SENSE!!!! is everyone on crack???

Pinner Reef

All I'm saying is that with the slightest research any noob could tell you that five fish of any type is waay to much to have in a 5.5g. This type of behaivor usually recieves the highest order of flaming and I'm rather amazed not to have seen it in the first reply.

-pinner

I think I kno what guns are for after seeing this idiot. Can't we call the animal police like from Animal Planet on this dude?

Call animal police!!!.......When a fish dies in your tank, you call animal police???or your family call animal police?

In fact ,the 5g tank started at June. No live rocks,only plenty of germs from anther tank . diatoms desapeared in 20 days. Now the tank has worked more than 6 weeks. 5 fish, no one dead,even no disease.

of course, 5 fish make too much Excrement in a 5g tank. I control the quantity of food and change water per 2 week (Maybe the quantity of food my 5 fish eaten is just the same as 2 fish eaten in montevallofalcon11's tank)

And this is my new fish.

post-21733-1155018945_thumb.jpg

Because he will be attacked by several Pomacentry in a small tank. I will prepare a new tank for him .

gosh! dont u see that everyone here is sayin u have way to many fish! at the most there should be 2 but now u go and add a firefish and i think i see some other small gray fish in there to make a total of 6-7 fish in a 5g. thats like the stocking restrictions on like a 40g! man get a life obviously u like torturing others

Hey nemo fish. Welcome to NR this is a wonderful hobby but there are limits to what we can keep healthy in our tanks. I hope when you say you are setting up a seperate tank for your new firefish that maybe he can have the 5 gal and you can can set up a bigger tank for the other fish. If not you should consider bringing a least a couple back to the store were you got them. It is true that if a person has a bio load that exceeds the tank size they can try to make up for it with a lot of filtration and water changes it is still not the best way to go. People are getting on your case a bit because we just hate to see fish put in such a stressfull enviroment. Are you testing that tank at all? I think your going to need to change out about a gal every couple of days with that many fish and even then it may just be a matter of time before you start losing live stock.

Hope you do a little reading and learn what your options are for a nice healthy tank. Ask some questions if you need help. Good luck

If you count the background for that Firefish tank, then it is at least a 20 gal tank.

Put more fish into your 5 gal. tank. They your fish will better understand my afternoon commute through L.A. rush hour traffic!

he still says nemo^^

i mean c'mon.. at least call it clownfish or something.. not nemo

I'm the member of the Fish clan which is one of the WARIII CRAFT clan.

Fish.Nemo is my ID in the Fish clan,just like 4k.Grubby,SK.Zacard etc. It's never a name of my fish.

Archived