Innovative Marine Aquariums

Compact SeaLife PC lights..PC15232..questions

3twenty5

CSL PC15232-ABS..Can anyone confirm the dimensions are 15" x 6 x 5"? Also any pics please post, I am trying to see if it will fit on my minibow 7.

I have it over my standard 5.5. It nearly fits perfectly but the very front lip hangs over due to my two HOB filters (AQ 150 and skilter 250). If you need a picture I can set that up.

Hope that helps.

Spudds.

Yes please pics...I need them...I ordered the lights before I got the tank, now I see the tank has about 6 inches of room, so I am wodering how I can put a Hob filter off the back since the hood may overhang past the back...please send me pics of under the hood, your hood fitted and whatever u have..thanks :)

Hey guys, I have a quick question about that light setup...I was looking at the very same one for my 5.5 but the only place I could find it wanted $180 for it. How can 2X36 hood cost $50 more than the 2X65 I got from them???

Also Spudds, what bulbs are you running in it and what are you keeping in the 5.5 with that setup???

Thanks,

-Jonathan

Hi, I use an actinic and a 10k bulb, both 32w. I keep a load of zoo's, some ricordia, trumpet corals, frogspawn and have been looking into getting a digitata for it soon. As far as livestock, I have a true perc, an emerald crab, a porcelain crab, 5 snails, 3 blue leg hermits. I'll post some tank pictures relatively soon.

Spudds

Archived