inTank Media Baskets

FT Nintendo DS Flashed

ktrandc

I have a New Nintendo DS flashed/modified. Comes with GS Lite 512 MB (fits perfectly without sticking out of the NDS) and 9GB worth of games that you can download onto the memory card. If you know about these than you know the package is worth around $250. Let me know what you have to trade. I'm looking for rare or unusual fish/corals. I'm in the SoCal area 92843 and would like to do a local deal. If you want pics let me know (although you probably know what a Nintendo DS looks like). I almost forgot that this package also comes with 2 additional pens and screen protector (new from Pelican).

I have a Aqua c remora skimmer, PC lights, and lots of coral to trade. I'm in Socal also and if you want to come over to work something out PM me.

• 4 weeks later...

That sucks you wasted your money on getting a DS and a DS Lite at that should of thought that thru, Nintendo hasn't released anything good since the NES and the SNES I have some equipment for trade but nothing for a DS. B)

DementedLullaby
That sucks you wasted your money on getting a DS and a DS Lite at that should of thought that thru, Nintendo hasn't released anything good since the NES and the SNES I have some equipment for trade but nothing for a DS. B)

shut up

• 3 weeks later...
DementedLullaby
is this illegal?

In itself the simple answer is no. The product is not illegal and may be used for homebrew games. There are no illegal backups being advertised with it(Edit : Or is there?)

However it does have illegal purposes because you can upload free downloaded games to the card and not have to buy the carts from stores. You do have to know the free sites from which to pirate the games though. **walks off whistling**

DementedLullaby
so-- it's illegal then. if you're pirating games, it's obviously being used illegally. lol.

It MAY be used to pirate games. That is the major use. Others use it for legal homebrew. Capiche?

Archived