Coral Vue Hydros

Leather troubles the sequel! (with pic)

SaltyDawg

here is a sort of crappy pic of my poor little frag underneath the red arrow. the toad stool is right above and to the right of it. There is a hairy mushroom directly under neath it and you can just make out my zenia onthe bottom right. It is shrinking up a bit but it does this about 10 times a day or so and then stretches back out and reaches for light.

that small power head is not actualt touching the live rock it is suction cupped to the back glass and has been lowered to adjust flow to the sweet spot.

in waht thread? you know you can reply in the same thread wioth the picture right? you just have to add a "reply"

ok, so what is yer post point? and what are you asking?

I have no idea what thread this goes to, or what the issue is or why if you were asked to post a pic, you would do it in advanced forum.... ???

provide a link to your thread so we can make sense if all this jumble. thanks.

have you tried rotating the rock like i suggested? the sinularia may be in a dead zone (i can't really tell, the ph is off to the side of it imo). the toadstool looks to be (presently) in the ph's return/inflow current. not that you should have an enormous amount on the sinularia but some current is necessary imo.

with one line sentances each time.

You can click "Edit" on your post and then add each line.

you can ALSO go back and DELETE un needed post ( EXCEPT the THREAD STARTING ONE) and condense them all into one. ;)

Just a heads up fer future reff....

This way we can ALL help you. and not have to scroll fer an hour and flip flop threads to get ONE thread out of it.

For some reason it would not let me delete my old post's? Either that or I was hitting the wrong thing? Any how Thanks Tinyreef for the advice. I will definately try and rotate the rock and or move the power head.

Archived