Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 3.75 Reef

supernip

ok... specs

3.75 gal glass

13watt pc (to be upgraded once i get cash)

5lb black sand

8lb lr

rio 50

lifestock includes:

MAROON:D clown

hifin goby w/ randall's snapping shrimp

Scorpion shrimp :D

2 astrae

2 nassarius

3 blue leg hermits

White Xenia

Pulsing xenia

Green tip branching goniopora (daisy coral)

Here's a full tank picture

ok first off your gonna get flamed a ton for this but you know what i like it. its little over stocked o well then keep up on waterchanges and upgrade the fish to a bigger tank when they mature. and then that i snot a shrimp!!! its a scorpion that fell in water lol i think thats a maroons clown. and i really like the shrimp goby and shrimp pair good luck,Chris

yeah I know. Im already getting bigger tanks for the clown. its's only about an inch right now so it wont be there long. As for the goby, its freaking tiny but it'll be moved too and i'll just use that tank as a qtank or a sump or something

Maroon clown. they get to 6+ inches at maturity, and can be VERY agressive to tankmates.

looks nice.

what is the "Black Sand?"

yeah... its being moved. I thought it was a percula cause it was so orange but eh what are you gonna do. And the sand... Im not too sure, Im guessing its a silica sand. It's rather course and was 60 cent/lb at my lfs. Looks a little like gravel but it isn't painted at all, it's just black. I think it's synthetic. virtually no dirt when I rinsed it out.

Originally posted by Crakeur

tank looks great but in one pic the sand is black and in another it is white.  How did you manage that?

nice tank super :)

neat shrimp guy.

Cool huh? Multicolored sand LoL. It's actually two tanks. The white one was the old one and I moved everything to the new one with the sand. There are still some specs of white though, it doesnt really bother me too much. Thanks Adin btw

Archived