ReefCleaners.org

Update 6/20 my 40 gallon

anthony812

anthony812

Hi guys/gals

here aer my new pictures..with a new Ultra Maxima, and Yellow Candillia...oh..does the cleaner shrimps do this for your fish in your tank? ^_^

full5.jpg

full6.jpg

rightside.jpg

middle3.jpg

max1.jpg

max2.jpg

yellow1.jpg

clean1.jpg

bestperc.jpg

anthony812

How can i Frag that yellow Candillia (it's so big with 4 trunks)?  Is anyone interested in trading if i was to frag it?  

Also, I still have a few pieces of corals i want to trade/sell...coral available : Colt Coral / Green Star Polyp / Brown Button Polyp / Yellow Candillia / 6 red shrooms on rock / 1 neon green fuzzy shroom on rock

let me know

(Edited by anthony812 at 12:33 pm on July 1, 2002)

I really like the aquascaping on that tank.  Nice choice of colours.  Very clever rockwork.

Dont the anenome move around and sting the other corals?

anthony812

It is a "Ultra Grade" Maxima Clam, and  the seabe doesn't move around at all..he loves that little cave that he sits in...I had to take the other one back to the LFS becuase it was moving around too much.  Thank you all for the compliments...

anthony812

It was a fish only tank for over a year, then after i purchased it..i let it sit for 2 weeks before i added anything in there. Just to make sure..then everything looked ok.

Now the tank has been running for about 5 weeks

correct me if im wrong but arnt your three clown fish all different. how come they can all live together I thought that clowns were highly territorial to other clowns. anyways I love you tank too but I would love to know how you have do it.

Guest AbSoluTc

Anthony-

Is that a YELLOW COLT ?  What do you want for a nice frag of it?  Name price, or trade!  Need any computer components?

PM or Email me!  

Kris

anthony812
Originally posted by invert

correct me if im wrong but arnt your three clown fish all different. how come they can all live together I thought that clowns were highly territorial to other clowns. anyways I love you tank too but I would love to know how you have do it.

My 3 clowns doesn't seem to bother eachother, in fact, they all love to share the same Seabe Anemone together, taking turns.

i guess its just luck ^_^

anthony812
Originally posted by AbSoluTc

Anthony-

Is that a YELLOW COLT ?  What do you want for a nice frag of it?  Name price, or trade!  Need any computer components?

PM or Email me!  

Kris

That is not a Yellow COLT..its a Yellow ??? Candillia? or something like that..but i think they are both same in some ways., colts are shorter and stubby this is longer and withmore branches... I would love to trade or sell this if i know how to frag it properly! PLEASE TEACH ME..this coral is so big when i bought it..it has 4 big fat stalks..you can see the picture. SOMEONE help me , teach me how to frag it, my LFS guy told me just cut it at the base with scissors?????? I think he's nuts! but who knows..^_^

But seriously, this puppy cost me $79!!!!!!!!

but i felt in love wiht it at the first sight..when i saw it..i was like "I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!" its so rare..i really don't see it anywhere, and it wasn't dyed or artficial. THe LFS taht sold me this said they are in a deeper water inside caves that is why it is yellow..is that true?

Anyways, if anyone is interested in a frag..let me know...

NanoReefer53

ahh ! the topic on how to frags corals.

no, your lfs guy isn't nuts. just cut it from the base depending on how big u want the frag. Shove a toothpick through it near the base and strap the toothpick with the frag down to a piece of rock. Give it 1-2 weeks and it'll firmly attatch its base.

Ex: my green tree

Pict0006.jpg

and the piece i gave FishieB

colt.jpg

u can kinda see the toothpick through this one.

Hi. real ncie tank you have going there. Where are you located? I wouldn't mind trading something for that yellow coral. I believe it is cladiella if I am not mistaken. Don't take it to heart though.

ok..i have more corals to trade or sell, i rather do it locally when the person can come over to my house to pick it up. I am in Irvine, CA. It is just too hard to mail these suckers, besides, i don't want to risk it. I am only an hour from San Diego and 30 minutes from Los Angeles.

The corals that i have extra:

1. 4" Bubble (white) coral.

2. 4"x4" rock with 20-30 Brown Button Polyps.

3. 3" tall Yellow Candillia (Yellow Colt) if you wish to call it..it is rubber band down with another piece of reg. Colt (1.5")on the same rock.

4. 4" Green Hammer Coral.

5. RARE? Pure Purple Torch with light purple tip..i am thinking about cutting one branch apart if someone want it. (it comes all together in a 4 branch set.)

6. 3" x 4" Green Star Polyp colony.

7. 1 bubble NEON GREEN mushroom attached to rock.

Let me know..email me... anthony@classiclimo.com

• 2 weeks later...

metz..the green ricordia is in the first 2 pictures next to the yellow colt coral on top of the large LR..shape mushroom

Archived