Top Shelf Aquatics

The Pest Pico

CodeToad

I have been a fan of the various pest anems such as the colorful majanos and some of the other not so intrusive neat ones like the mini carpets.

I picked up this cool little 2 gallon setup on the cheap, it came with a HOB filter, and a 13W 50/50 PC, so far it's really cool :)

pestpico0.jpg

pestpico1.jpg

pestpico2.jpg

As you can see the image sensor on my point-and-shoot is starting to go, yaaay...

Looks really nice. In the future I would like to setup a majano pico. I think that would be awesome I think. What kind of anems do you have in there now?

texx

thats a cool idea.. i like it considering most of the people who look at my tank think there pretty neat... pests if you ask me but cheap easy and good looking.

Thanks for the inspiration

Bin

jenniebutterfly

i was planning on getting some for my 1.5 gallon, but have a hard time getting my hands on the little pests. :D great little tank :D

Thanks guys, I like it too. They are the "tulip" anems which supposedly are different than Majanos, but I'm not convinced, as well as some of the mini-carpets which I really like as well. Over time when I see a cool little pest around I'll scoop it up and add it, should be a neat setup :)

Archived