Innovative Marine Aquariums

My nano-reef from Spain

Troniman

Hello people!

(In a first time, sorry, but my english not is very good. )

I am new in the forum, but I have been long time reading it. :D My name is Tony, I life in Barcelona, Spain and I am going to show my humble aquarium to you all. :)

This aquarium has capacity of 50 liters.

Has two pl of 24 W each one (10.000k And blue)

circulation: 500 l/h and 380 l/h

rock: only 3 kg, next 3 kg more of rock of indonesia

habitans: A.ocellaris. zoo's, a little caulastrea and Actinia equina from Mediterranean Sea.

And no more...

Pics:

Imagen550.jpg

Imagen551.jpg

I hope that you like ;)

Coments?? :happy:

Hi Troniman and a nice setup to start with.

I purchased my first SW tank only today and whilst I've had freshwater tropicals for sometime a SW tank is a whole new kettle of fish, (pardon the pun), to me!

All good fun learning and building tho!

Cheers

gmcallis

I like it, very simple. Allows the viewer to focus on the inhabitants instead of clutter. I give it a thumbs up!

if, which now has few inhabitants, but little by little wrath filling (I suppose ;) )

Thanks!

(you understand my English?? :wacko: )

Bye!

travisurfer

Very nice tank. Looks like a good start. BTW, your english is better than my spanish. Yo hablo en espanol muy mal. Its been awhile but I'm working on it. Oh and just for future reference, a large tank is considered over 30g not 30l. :)

Very nice tank. Looks like a good start. BTW, your english is better than my spanish. Yo hablo en espanol muy mal. Its been awhile but I'm working on it. Oh and just for future reference, a large tank is considered over 30g not 30l. :)

Hello!

Thanks for your reply

I suppose what a 50 l not is a bigger tank, but in the other section for a nanotanks of the forum it puts "A forum dedicated to all-in-one kit tanks. NanoCube, Aquapod, etc." and this is not none of which it says in the description of the subforum :blush:

greetings!

by the way cesar, you have a very nice tank! It is increible, although many photos are not seen :(

Greetings! :happy:

Hey, I am bored and have nothing else to do. :D

Hahaha :lol:

good start good start

move this thread to Member's aquarium, thats where we keep our aquarium log books :) try to get a few more pieces of liverock in there!

hi troniman, you have a beautiful tank, i love it.

tienes un acuario bellisimo, yo tambien soy español! pero ahora mismo vivo en nueva york.

good start good start

move this thread to Member's aquarium, thats where we keep our aquarium log books :) try to get a few more pieces of liverock in there!

Thanks!

if, already I have thought to put more rock :happy:

equinox gracias, que bien encontrar alguien de cerca por aqui :D

Greetings!

Are there alot of good fish stores in Barcelona? I am going to be there on August 13 and 14. I am staying close to Las Ramblas.

Yeah,

Near “Plaza españa”, is “Acuapasion”. This is your web page Acuapasion. In a firs time push "Entrar" and later, "Contacta".

Here this the map in case it serves to you as something: MAP

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived