Coral Vue Hydros

TONS of bright color Zoos available!! SoCal

anthony812

hi all, yes yes..i got my hands on a lot of really nice Zoos..the frags will be 2-3" with 20+ polyps each...ranging from $15-30/frag depending on color..Locals only now! i no longer wish to deal with shipping, unless you will take the FULL responsibility and prepare everything for me..including labels! juts use paypal or UPs.com they will have the labels printed out. you pay for shipping ..plus $10 box charge ..because i will be taking them to local LFS for bagging and that is how much they charge me. Let me know what color combos you need and i will find them for you..

in my tank now:

purple skirt with blue center

purple skirt with white center

purple skirt with neon green center

neon green/lime

neon orange

tan skirt with white ring plus black fill and neon orange center

pure pastel pink (only 2 available)

neon orange skirt with green center

neon green skirt with turqois center

purple skirt with PINK ring and bluish center (only 2 available)

mised neon orange and neon greens

you will not be dissapointed with my frags!

let me know.. anthony@classiclimo.com

*paypal is accepted but it has to be with shipping charges ..i will not charge extra for shipping..exactly how much papal charges me i will charge you..if you use credit card..please add 3% service fee..

i will try to take some pictures tonight...if i can get my lazy butt off the couch..hahaha

Anthony - are you giving away my frags????????????? dude this weekend's probably not good for me though on the account that I'm getting "forced" to go to Vegas.:P

i'm in northwood - interested in the neon orange, pure pink, and purle skirt with pink ring. let me know about availability of items and direct pickup.

Archived