Cultivated Reef

Aqua pod 24

frontman32

I have an aqua pod 24 that is only a few months old that I want to sell it has about 20 lbs of live rock 1200 maxi jet ebo jager heater and nano balls. It also has green mushrooms, green zoos, and a tiger jawfish.

I am located in southern california

200 takes all

aquapod003.jpg

aquapod004.jpg

They are the stock compact lights tank is only a few months old the only reason that I want to get rid of the tank is so I have more money to put into my big tank my loss your gain rock is tonga and its a really nice peice

Im in Moreno valley and will help you pack everthing up if needed

Is this tank ONLY? How about a stand? Would you sell equiptment ONLY w/o LR, LS, etc?

No is does not have a stand yes this price is for complete tank live rock, live sand corals and tiger jawfish. I would sell just the tank make me an offer

frontman32 ... thanks but I will pass. I was looking for a tank and stand combo, I can get a tank only (new from the LFS) for $160 so it's probably not worth it for me. again, thanks.

150$ will get everything someone come and get this thing lots of trades pending but I would rather have some cash!! first to come up with 150 will get it

FloorLord ... I want the tank and hood ONLY - if you can figure something out, tell me what I have to pay for just those two parts and let's see if we can't work something out ... :). BTW, it's gotta be better than $160 b/c I can get a NIB AP 24 @ LFS for that much. Seeing that this one is used, ;) ....

FloorLord ... I want the tank and hood ONLY - if you can figure something out, tell me what I have to pay for just those two parts and let's see if we can't work something out ... :). BTW, it's gotta be better than $160 b/c I can get a NIB AP 24 @ LFS for that much. Seeing that this one is used, ;) ....

Dude! Lam, I guess I don't get E-mails anymore for PM's, I totally missed your PM about the HQI's!!!! I still want that one, can I pick it up this weekend? I will call you!

ehem.... sorry for the hi-jack, back on track, if he wants to sell everything, for $150, then I am sure we can work something out??? I don't really need the sand, but I guess I will find something to do with it?

frontman.... lemme, or Nemo know what we can do?

D

• 1 year later...

Archived