Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTB: CPR 12" Aquafuge:

| ReEFnEwB1E |

| ReEFnEwB1E |

Anyone have one of these available please let me know. I would like to pick it up if possible but shipping can be done~! Please email me instead of posting~! Thanks.:woot:

guy on ebay custom makes these items for cheap

ebay tag is acriliccity

im expecting my customer fuge for my 5 gallon anyday now

was $30

This guy is getting popular, I too just bought one from him about three days ago and I am awaiting arrival. If its as good as it looks, for the price , this guy is going to get rich and knock off a piece of CPRs refugium business. I'll post my opinions on it once I have it set up.

Chevytrk's, can you double check that user name. It is not coming up for me and I have done a few searches with no luck.

Thanks,

Just do a search for refugium and his name will turn up all over on ebay.

His name is acryliccity

with a "Y" there....

His name on Reefcentral is "harley77"

He's been selling a few 16x12x4 fuges for only $55 shipped lately on reefcentral.

| ReEFnEwB1E |
Originally posted by hooked

I found him, his user name is acryliccity. What type and size pump would you add to his 12" unit?

Thanks,

Would a Mini-Jet 604 work? I am going to try it. Will the current be to fast or slow? Anyone know how to match fuge and pump?

Hey Chris,

I got a bunch of acrylic lying around if you want to make your own fuge. I got everything you need to work with acrylic. I've wanted to make my own but haven't found time. I just moved into my new place and I setup a work shop. Have wood and metal working tools. So if you ever want to come over and build something let me know! I'm about 30 minutes from your place.

Has anyone tried this product yet? I'm still undecided on which pump to purchase. I bought the 16" model a couple of days ago and would like to use a Maxi-Jet.

Any ideas what model I should purchase? Also, Im wondering whether or not I should buy the adapter that CPR sells for using Max-Jet pumps, since the design of this fuge seems to be similar to CPR's.

Thanks

| ReEFnEwB1E |
Originally posted by cmagallon

Hey Chris,  

I got a bunch of acrylic lying around if you want to make your own fuge. I got everything you need to work with acrylic. I've wanted to make my own but haven't found time. I just moved into my new place and I setup a work shop.  Have wood and metal working tools. So if you ever want to come over and build something let me know! I'm about 30 minutes from your place.

THANKS CON~! I already bought the fuge. Just waiting for arrival. Not very good at fabricating acrylic stuff so I left it to the pros. Anyways, hows the stuff you picked up from ED?

I bought a 14 inch fuge and it works great. I wanted a low flow to start so I used a Rio 180 on it. He makes great products for a very fair price.

here's some for starters.

Originally posted by | ReEFnEwB1E |

Cool~! I got some Polyps from him that are doing quite nicely now~! I will post pix soon as possible.

I just got my 12" fuge from acryliccity on ebay. The acrylic work is nicely done, rounded corners on the bottom neat durable seams. I did find one pin drop of a leak around the bulk head, but it was no big deal. A few drops of silicon fixed it up. I'm using a rio 600 for now, the flow might be a little strong, I may switch down to a smaller pump. Theres a few to many air bubbles coming from the outake, but I'll see what I can do to fix that up. On a scale of 1-10, I would gave it an 8, if not for the bulkhead drip it would be a 10. The value is still great considering CPRs same deseign is three times the cost. I would reccommend it.;)

| ReEFnEwB1E |

Nice shrooms CON. I will post some pix of mines and the recent acquired stuff soon. Just need to get that MH bulb in. BrianC, good to hear the fuge is worth the money. I just bought one last week and still awaiting arrival~! How long did it take for yours to get to your door?

| ReEFnEwB1E |

Here you go: All these were taken under NO flourescent tube and hoping the color will be more vibrant when my MH bulb gets here. I think the one I got from ED is going to have another mouth soon. :)

This is the one I got from ED on RC. It's Orange/Blue or Purple?

ricordea.0.jpg

Hot Pink/Green Polyps

ricordea.1.jpg

Aquatic Outlet: Neon Green/Blue

ricordea.2.jpg

Better pix of Hot Pink/Green Polyps

ricordea.3.jpg

Archived