Coral Vue Hydros

Metznreefs 7 gallon bow

Metznreef

here are some crappy pics of my tank. i borrowed my neighbors camera. it's one of those video/digital camera jobs and all the pics it took of my tank turned out blue. can anyone help me out here? all the other pics are great.nano-pic.jpg

all the rock really has nice purple and pink coraline coverage and it even has a little orange, but you cant see it cause the pics suck!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

NaNO ReeFiN

Nice looking tank you have there Metz. I have the same problem with my camera... (I think it's the actinic lighting..) Try taking pictures with the lights on in your room as well, it should reduce the blueish color.

Christopher Marks

It's cool to finally see your tank Metznreef!  I think having the lighting on in the room would help the photos a little.  Maybe the camera has some sort of filter you can set for fluorescent lighting too?

i took some better pics adjusting the contrast and dimming the light some. they are a little better. i also got some close ups of the live rock, i should have them up in a little while. as soon as my neighbor sends me the picks. i just put the live rock in saturday and i havn't noticed an ammonia spike yet and all levels are good. there are copods all over the place!

here's the pics after i dimmed the lights on the tank by placing a paper towel underneath them:nano4.jpg

there is quite a bit of little macro algae spouts in the tank. once i get corals and my own digital camera to take better pics, i'll post some more up.

yeah i tyed to pick the best rock i could to fit alot of corals into a small space.

Very nice Metz. I too like the rockwork. If you're going to pick up a camera, make sure you get one with a macro feature. You'll be able to get some really nice hi-res closeups.

since last staurday. thanks gilman, i really like your bow front too. i just can't wait to start adding corals.

Archived