inTank Media Baskets

My Pico Progress ( pics intensive)

Dat_Monkey

Since Nov-20-05 til now i've made a lot of changes to my tank... week pass, then month pass and now it is almost a year that i've had my tank set-up.. i can see that my tank is slowly maturing and all the corals r thriving like no other..

Please leave good/bad comments and let me know what you think of the changes i made..

Nov-20-05 My lil piece of the ocean begin..(1.5g)

untitledhggfhgfh.jpg

Jan-12-06 Let the swap begin..(2.5g)

PICT3438fdfdfd.jpg

Mar-16-06

3-16-06.jpg

Apr-10-06

DSC01055.jpg

May-21-06

PICT4269.jpg

June-16-06

DSC_0002.jpg

I'll take some more pics today as soon as i have the chance to...

Macro lens jsut came in a few days ago....

Acan lord

DSC_0693.jpg

blastos

DSC_0700.jpg

GPE

DSC_0701.jpg

mean green

DSC_0664.jpg

ORange

DSC_0696.jpg

Thx for looking

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
deacon hemp

I love your tank and was wondering if you could post a pic of your plumbing/sump? I would love to do something similar with a 2.5 i have kickin around.

I love your tank and was wondering if you could post a pic of your plumbing/sump? I would love to do something similar with a 2.5 i have kickin around.

Sure.. i drilled two holes.. both r 1/2" intake/return.. and i made the fuge myself.. My return pump is a rio 180.. i'll take a update pics of everything tomorrow..

PICT3394.jpg

Tank looks great. Are you using the 12" 2x18watt Coralife fixture? and if so how do you like it?

Yes i am using the coralife fixture.. the color of the coral seem to be more deep..

But thx for all the comment guyz/gurls..(keep on shootin those comments/questions at me)

deacon hemp

Ok another question......is that a loc line adapter and nozzle? and is the flow what you wanted? Also do you sport an auto top off? I'd be interested in seeing updated pics of the tank and sump shot again! lol

I have another quesion also. What type of drill bit did you use to drill the holes? If bought online a link would be great.

Ok another question......is that a loc line adapter and nozzle? and is the flow what you wanted? Also do you sport an auto top off? I'd be interested in seeing updated pics of the tank and sump shot again! lol

i use one of them valve that came with the rio..

DSC_1483.jpg

this is my top off..

DSC_1484.jpg

I have another quesion also. What type of drill bit did you use to drill the holes? If bought online a link would be great.

I am not sure what type of bit it is. i use a dremel to drill the holes, take about 8 mins for both holes(the bit came with the dremel)

Update FTS as of July-28-06

DSC_1488.jpg

Sump/Fuge

DSC_1482.jpg

Macro

DSC_1492.jpg

DSC_1495.jpg

Wow that looks really nice. I love the goby.

texx

Thx

do i see some sort of sps in there? nice tank

Yes i used to have pink birdnest, orange and green cap, no i only have pink milli and a green digi left.. the rest kept on gettin knock over by my snail so i gave it away..

Nishant3789

wow interesting. how are hey doing under the 2X18 watt fixture? im curious because i have the same light over my 5.5. did you acclimate them to lower light levels or have they always been under PCs

wow interesting. how are hey doing under the 2X18 watt fixture? im curious because i have the same light over my 5.5. did you acclimate them to lower light levels or have they always been under PCs

They r doing great... But nope i sure didnt acclimate them.. i dont really believe in accilmation.. :D i just drop them in from MH lightings to PC light..

Ahh. Lovely.

What did you use to seal your bulkheads? It looks like you just used regular pvc fittings to create them?

I use marine goop at HomeDepot... its just regular pvc fittins..

Nice pics. What type of zoo's are in the second to last pic?

texx

Ummm... im not sure wut they r, bought as teal zoos.. they r lovely looking.. i can frag u a few n we can do a swap... :D

Archived