ReefCleaners.org

my latest addition to my tank

eferna

that leather is cool...i want to get one for my tank. i also like your small bubble, i can never find them any smaller than about 5 inches wide or so and that is too big. is your clown taking the leather as a host? that would be really cool.

NaNO ReeFiN

OoOoOh.. very nice.. yeah, I can't seem to find any bubble corals small enough to place into my 7 gallon tank... all the one's I've seen are HUGE.

hey thanks. Actually the clown has not taken the leather as a host. I hope that he does. The bubble coral is not as small as you think. Actually it was closed up quite a bit when I took the pic. However, it is still smaller than the 10foot ones u get at the store.

Fishiebusiness

Nice leather! I am hoping my clown takes my leather as a host, but its been a few weeks and it hasnt shown any interest. It may take a few days for the leather to open up completely to the tips of its polyps.

Very nice.  I have one too.  

They look quite different when they are opened up, dont they?  I really like the changed appearance.

I think I have noticed a little growth on mine.

Whats thier growth rate like?

sahin:

thanks. Yeah they do look a lot different from when they are all closed up. I have had it for a few days now, so I have not really noticed any growth. I hope my clown takes it up as a host. It also really make a nice center piece coral.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived