inTank Media Baskets

are oceanic tank's worth the $$$

deacon hemp

The 30 tank/hood/stand combo was on sale for around $230, not that expensive at all. Now the sale is over and they're selling at ~$350. They're worth it at $230, at $350 I'd go with the 37g and build a nicer stand. Either way, buying the 30 for me would have meant having to spend ~$600-700 total (with MH pendant, a bit more LR, pluming, etc.) to increase my system volume by 10g. Not even close to worth it IMO.

Oceanic is an excellent tank. They are manufactured very well. Their stands are also a little taller then most, the few inches really makes them nice. The 30g cube is really nice. I know it's not nano, but I figured I would show it off. It is 140 gallon (close to being a cube) with the Cherry Oak stand and hood. As mentioned before though, it is a bit pricey ($5000 plus with lights etc.) but these tanks are well worth the money.

I had to have the flash on to show the cherry oak color of the hood and stand but have included this shot if you wanted to see the inside better. Sorry, no specs, but this is not the place for that, besides, it aint nano. Good luck and go with the Oceanic if you got the donuts.

deacon hemp

Liquid that's a sweet looking cube tank!It's not a nano but thanks fer sharing.Oceanic tanks have the nicest stands,and looks like youve got lots of donuts $00000 lol!I am definetly going to pick up the smaller cube and stand they are worth it!

Archived