ReefCleaners.org

AWESOME tank for poeple with cats!

andykee

yankeereefer
They should make one for humans!

Heck, then I'd be sticking my head in my reef all day long.

MJD

Monterey Bay Aquarium has one with a bubble that kids (adults too, if you can cram yourself into the little cubby) can stick their heads up into and look around. It's in a ray tank - I'll have to find pix tonight to post

Monterey Bay Aquarium has one with a bubble that kids (adults too, if you can cram yourself into the little cubby) can stick their heads up into and look around. It's in a ray tank - I'll have to find pix tonight to post

that sounds awesome!

the detroit zoo has something similar with the meerkat exhibit, but sticking your head up into a reef would be awesome!

the detroit zoo's one is really more for the kids (I've never tried to cram my big a$$ in there to check it out)

Chupacabras

Cat's are bizarre though, they'd make every effort to never use that diving bubble to spite you.

Cat's are evil creatures, but how can you not love the fuzzy lil' bastards?

the detroit zoo's one is really more for the kids (I've never tried to cram my big a$$ in there to check it out)

i did about 10 years ago (when i was still a kid)

if i recall correctly, you couldn't see much and it smelled like ass up in there

My cats would rather sit NEXT to the tank or on top of the tank...or if it just was a clear bottom they'd sit under it and attack the fish as they swam around.

reefkidsclownfish

OMFG! my cat would love that! she is always trying to get into my fresh water tank, (i am still setting up the salt water one) she would just die if she could see it from that buble openiong thingy, thats so cool!

Kellie in CA

My cat has no interest in fish whatsoever. I had a betta in a bowl on the counter for years and my cat would sit right next to it (& sometimes lean against it) and never notice the fish inside. Sometimes I will hold her up to the tank and the only think she pays any attention to is the water movement.

well I guess it wasn't all that impressive after all....

102_102.jpg

unimpressive.

nah, it is pretty cool. i like those tanks you actually walk through better though.

djchristone

lol imagine if that bubble covered itself in coraline algae :P either all of that money went down the drain or you're going to have one helluva hard time cleaning it off :P

Archived