Cultivated Reef

I have PPE for trade (ACAN, MICROS, Onyx Clowns wanted)

revhtree

Hi I have some PPE;s for trade. I am looking for nice acans/micros. I would also trade for a pair of onyx clowns.

Here is a pic of my PPE's.

ee09f5bc.jpg

Oh I would also trade a good amount for an aquacontroller jr or something. Thanks.

pufferpoison

Hey REV,

I can vouch for him on here, great corals and does lots of business with zoas. Great guy.

-Pufferpoison

Er1c (sorry I almost used your real name!) and limestro---hey boys---I traded with both of you and you didn't mention any PPE's!!! :)

Wild----aquacultured----who cares?? I just want someone who's not going to take my money to Colombia!

MinibowMatt

I have got some of Rev's PPE's. They are true. The colors dont look the same in my tank as they do in his pic.. dont worry, its the real deal..

:haha:

I am very obviously jonesin' for some PPE!!! :)

Kenny's the man, by the way! He got me some Orange Crush, and some chalice, and some echino, and some psychedlic something or other-----and he didn't even go to Colombia one time!

• 4 weeks later...
The Propagator

OMG if you only knew what kind of reef Nazi , jagg-off Blane realy was you would remove that from under your AV.

LOL!

OMG if you only knew what kind of reef Nazi , jagg-off Blane realy was you would remove that from under your AV.

LOL!

Ha! I just have it to go along with my running PPE jokes. And I didn't get the impression you did from him---I live near him and have bought some hardware from him. Mayve I am a jerk too! :)

I thought he was one of the cooler "authorities" I have met. Pittsburgh is a HUGE hub---guys like Calfo, Pro, Paletta--they are all here!

All experiences are different.

:)

BTW Rev I have acans and willbe fragging soon !!!

Hint hint !!!

:)

Yeah--I am sure he will be breaking down the walls to your PM box.

Try and hold your breath like I am Prop---maybe that will work.

i wouldnt call steven pro an authority. he owns a maintenaince business and reiterates old aquarium literature at conferences and in magazine articles. whoopitie-do. we do the latter everyday on n-r. ;)

The Propagator
i wouldnt call steven pro an authority. he owns a maintenaince business and reiterates old aquarium literature at conferences and in magazine articles. whoopitie-do. we do the latter everyday on n-r. ;)

At last I am not the only one who thinks the same thing !!!! :)

Guitargod6453

I'm also interested in a trade, I have colonies of acan lord that I'm willing to break up for some PPE.

LMK

Thanks

The Propagator

My love child !!! What !!!

I should smack Blane for telling me he was on the pill !!!!

you MAY NOT call me daddy and you CAN expect nothing from me but the life my self and Blane gave to you.

You cute little but baby !!!

I shal now shun you !!!

My love child !!! What !!!

I should smack Blane for telling me he was on the pill !!!!

you MAY NOT call me daddy and you CAN expect nothing from me but the life my self and Blane gave to you.

You cute little but baby !!!

I shal now shun you !!!

As long as you leave me your tanks, I'm cool. :naughtydance:

I stink like PPE juice tonight!!!! Papa I'm coming home!

Archived