Pod Your Reef

New 3 Gallon Highly Lit 3 Gallon Pico

Whaletail

Hi everyone - Just put myself under a new name on here, used to be tkudlik, now my wife is involved also! I got rid of my 24 gallon JBJ, I didn't want to keep it for fear of cracking! We had the 2006 version also! Believe that! Anyway, we kept a few "choice" pieces of our Marshall Island LR and bought some new Carib Sea Live sand - Bahamas Oolite and seaded it sowith the LR...well...in the process! Just sold the 24 gallon and took it down on Sunday, what work cleaning/doing that! We do not want any other bigger tanks, we'd like to just have a bunch of PICOS around the house:) We just feel they are much cooler, inexpensive for tanks, lighting, etc. and much more of an intimate tank/environment. My husband is setting one up in our bedroom:) Can't wait! Imagine that, under the sea every night. Well, please check out our pics, my husband will post now. Take it easy and please give us suggestions, yes...we are going to be splitting up the clowns, we know we can't have 2 fish their size in this tank and will be doing something about the beautiful Wall Hammer Coral. Just not getting rid of it! We have a JBJ 3 gallon Picotype tank, new filter...threw the old one away for emergency, and just upgraded from that Sh***y 9 watt light that comes with the tank to a Coralife 36 Watt PC 10000 K daylight and actinic setup:) Let us know what you think please and offer some suggestions please. P.S...our new name is something we both thought was unique and cool and explains us both LOL:)!

Archived