Top Shelf Aquatics

POLL: Which Skimmer do you recommend for a 10 gallon Nano.

RLiu818

The prizm seems to be popular but the CPR and AquaC Remora are superior to it. Take into consideration that this if for a 10 gallon. I want to know what you guys think is the best skimmer (out of those three) for a 10 gallon.

freakaccident

My homemade 24" snailman works great for cheap. It is the best for me. I realize you didn't ask about homemade jobs but it may be another option for you.

Dude-

You are really becoming annoying now. I don't know if your doing this to #### people off and incite trouble or you are just being an ass. Either way, its getting really OLD!

You should have been BANNED 6 posts ago! Either wise up, or get the HELL OUT! I think I speak for everyone when I say that!

Originally posted by Spudds

I'd like to point out that the poll option is completely useless.  

Spudds.

i personally find it to be one of the most useful things. i have based alot of my purchase decisions on poll results. alot of members are too lazy to reply to a thread in sentence form, so selecting a bubble and clicking a button is easier and tend to get more responses.

Originally posted by OscarBeast

So what if all the people you have ####ed off vote on something they would never buy because it is junk?

Muhahahaha...

go back to licking dave's anus. remember to rotate direction every 15 seconds.

The reason polls are useless is because voters don't have to have a "good" reason or even a reason at all to chose something, it inspires no discussion and produces no information. The popular opinion is frequently not the correct opinion.

Spudds.

Archived