ReefCleaners.org

Pic's of my 20Long

Dazed1

These are of my 20Long. been setup Since september of 2002, just added the fish and other livestock about 1 month ago.

Got this tomato from SWF.com, never seen it redder !

DSCF0005.jpg

Scooter blenny from SWF

DSCF0030.jpg

My Two feather duster's also from SWF:

DSCF0006.jpg

The other end of my feather duster seems to have feather's coming out from it as well :D

DSCF0009.jpg

My ricordia and ricordia cluster also from SWF:

DSCF0007.jpg

Third Umbrella, this one is REALLY big !

resize.jpg

Umbrella mushroom also from SWF:

DSCF0011.jpg

Full tank pic

DSCF0012.jpg

Peppermint shrimp, candy cane, and the clown clowning around

DSCF0014.jpg

Candy upclose

DSCF0017.jpg

Candy during feed time !

DSCF0021.jpg

One more

DSCF0023.jpg

Candy mouth open :

DSCF0027.jpg

Emerald Crab doing its thing

DSCF0029.jpg

Emerald Crab doing its thing

DSCF0033.jpg

Ricordia with flash on, the pic's don't do it justice in how lively green and big it is !

DSCF0032.jpg

Full tank with only blue's on

DSCF0034.jpg

I got the candy cane just this weekend. I plan on moving it to where the green ricordia is at the end of the week.

I'm currently dosing it with Kent Calcium, Iodine, and once a week with kalk. The light's stay on for about 12-14hrs a day with the actnic's gonig on and offf 1 hr before and after the 10000k.

I will also be getting a Hang on skimmer so that there is more tank space soon.

Full resolution of the pic's here in the "fish Other" folder :)

Let me know what you all think !

Something tells me that if many nano-reefers can afford an $800 10 gallon that they can spring for high speed internet...I did. I bet that would make for an interesting poll> how many nano reefers have high speed vs dial-up??

I would love to have a high speed connection. I live out in the sticks and we don't have access to cable and are way to far out for DSL. My only option for high speed would be satelite which is a big startup cost and the wife doesn't want to spend almost a $1000 for equipment that might be obselite next year. So some nano-reefers aren't to cheap to get DSL or CM they don't have to option at all.

CPU

hey nice rockwork....it looks nice and clean and spacey...i too have a 20L....hey how was dealing wit SWF.Com? i was thinking about ordering from there as well....was it easy doing business with them? how long did it take for your order to arrive? keep up the good work dude :)

Originally posted by ElectroTT

hey nice rockwork....it looks nice and clean and spacey...i too have a 20L....hey how was dealing wit SWF.Com?   i was thinking about ordering from there as well....was it easy doing business with them?   how long did it take for your order to arrive?  keep up the good work dude  :)

Thank's :)

Dealing with them was really good. I wanted the order to arrive at a specific day when i would be home, and they made sure it was there just that day. Their stuff was alive, fish started eatinga s soon as it was in the tank. The blenny at time's also eat's brine shrimp. I would order from them again only if it wasn't for the 75$ min :(

• 2 weeks later...

Since i posted this, my emerald (i'm assuming), at my small mushroom. I've removed MOST of the hair algae on the sand and moved it to another tank (just starting, so don't care).

moved the candy cane to the top of the tank (just today), Moved the Green Ricordia to the right middle of the tank.

I'll also be adding about 10 more bue legged Hermit's, maybe 2-3 scarlet's, 5-6 nassaurus snail's, maybe one emerald, and maybe some kind of star over this weekend.

I moved one of my Nassarius snail's, 1 certhil snail to my new tank, a 20H.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude,,,,,,like lizbeth said (took for ever to download) about 5 minutes i think,I can't wait for the DSL hardware to arrive on friday ,,,,,,the days of slow downloads will be a thing of the past.

Archived