ReefCleaners.org

the camera

SmartaZaWhiP

WOW those are awsome pictures friend. What camera do you use??

I have a fuji 1.5 megapixel and it's just ok. Nothing like your colour and sharpness. I HAVE to get that camera you use!

Oh and VERY nice tank!

I have found the best camera for nano-photos to be the Nikon coolpix 4500. You can do closeups that are only an inch away!! I tested it when I was shopping for my digicam..and almost went for it if it wasnt for my high zoom prefrerance, so i went with the 5700 (8x optical zoom vs. the 4500's 4x). They are both very similatr...but the 4500 does take batter closeups from what I've seen. I was also shocked when I was testing the cameras that the Nikon 4300 actually was the fastest to focus on macro/nano-photos. I had it taking full action photos of my african cichlids right out of the box and at only 5"!!

I was talking about calv3's pics.

They are so clear, and the colour is perfect. I have to get that camera. Oh and about my random threads; I do this from work, so sometimes I have to go in a second's notice.

:)

Yeah wetworks, I wish I had the money for that camera. My fuji only has a 2x digital zoom on it.:(

I do what I can in photoshop, but the colour is totally wrong!

Will have to invest in one soon!

Oh, and MikeE's camera is AWESOME.

I, on top of tech suport also am a graphic desinger. I know colour. But this guy's camera is without a doubt a beautiful piece of equipment. Big Ups MikeE

Archived