Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I want a CANISTER FILTER!

mvite

I would like a canister---preferably rated for 90+ gallons.

I have zoanthids, SPS--a sweet crocea clam....

PM me if you are interested.

I would like a canister---preferably rated for 90+ gallons.

I have zoanthids, SPS--a sweet crocea clam....

PM me if you are interested.

is this canister going to be used for saltwater. if so i wouldnt even think about it. Unless your particuarly want nitrates and nitrites.

is this canister going to be used for saltwater. if so i wouldnt even think about it. Unless your particuarly want nitrates and nitrites.

It is--- I want to run carbon in it. I frag a lot of zoas in this particular tank and would like to intermittently filter it with carbon. I would probably toss the carbon every 10 days or so.

You are right--they can be nitrate factories. I would be helping the prospective tradee, wouldn't I???? :)

It is--- I want to run carbon in it. I frag a lot of zoas in this particular tank and would like to intermittently filter it with carbon. I would probably toss the carbon every 10 days or so.

You are right--they can be nitrate factories. I would be helping the prospective tradee, wouldn't I???? :)

haha for sure, but i have heard of some canisters being turned into little sumps and people using them for the carbon so good luck, when u get some frags if you ever want to trade or anything just write me.

dextermoped

I might have a fluval 405 if your interested. The package was water damaged so my work is tossing it. Gotta love Petco.

I might have a fluval 405 if your interested. The package was water damaged so my work is tossing it. Gotta love Petco.

That would be perfect---I am interested. PM me and let me know. Thanks!

PM sent...maybe two...sorry...

PM replied---Thanks!

i've gotta Filstar xp3 if interested. :)

I am looking for something with chambers---just like the Fluval. Dextermoped is headed on vacation---and tentatively it's a deal----but I would trade for the Filstar if this deal doesn't work out.

Thanks for your interest!

Archived