Pod Your Reef

5g Nano "Updated Pics"

lpabsolute

niice, it looks so clean, and i love the rock on the left.. but get rid of the algae!! :D

Thanks i was at the LFS when that rock came in and i just had to have it. I've just purchased a emerald crab to get on the job of taking care of my hair alage.

go get a shrimp!

I had a small tiger pistol shrimp, but ended up taking him out of the tank. He kept running off with my frags and covering my zoas with sand. Needless to say he had a very short stay in the tank. I'm thinking about mabye some sexy shrimp, bumble bee shrimp, or a small cleaner. Still not sure. what i want to do....any suggestions?

Love the tank. how do you keep your clown from getting sucked up into the AC 110 (i'm guessing)?

Love the tank. how do you keep your clown from getting sucked up into the AC 110 (i'm guessing)?

Got some black sponge in there to keep him from taking a bad swim up river...Yes, it's an AC 110

Very nice tank. I have an AC70 on my 5.5G. Would I have to worry about a clown getting sucked up.

lpabsolute- what kind of light do you have?

texx

Very nice tank. I have an AC70 on my 5.5G. Would I have to worry about a clown getting sucked up.

lpabsolute- what kind of light do you have?

texx

I had a real small baby clown that got sucked up the intake. I had to modify it a little bit. I cut if off at the end and used plastic liner and cut small holes in the bottom of it. Plenty of flow and the clown can't get sucked up. I wouldn't worry if i were you. I purchased another clown and he is doing fine.... I've got two 24 watt 50/50 PC's. i bought it as a retrokit and put it together myself...

Archived