Pod Your Reef

My DIY 10" cube build

reefinnewb

Its really not that expensive at all. My total project cost me like 70 dollars and that doesnt include the shrimp. It will be less if you get a basic aquarium. I custom built mine. I have a full blown reef also and i can afford it. IM a broke college student if that helps at all lol.

He didnt do anything weird yet other than throw snails at me. I dropped one in his den and he grabbed it, and brought it out and tossed it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey man none recently, im going home today so ill see if i can take some pictures. Ive been pretty busy lately with school. Bobbaganoosh is alive and vicious. lol. Im gonna feed him a piece of silversides tonight, ill see if hell take it. Ill try to take some video of it. Wont be able to post until tuesday though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry... I havent been around too much lately, im in my last semester and im writing papers constantly. Bobba ganush is doing pretty good. He finally graduated from mysis to full blown snails. The tank has tons of caves he built. It does need a really good cleaning as i have some good cyano growth. Guess thats to be expected with a small tank. Ill try to get pictures this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived