Coral Vue Hydros

updated pics...20g flatback...sps

deezreef

thanks all. i've added a lot more acros since the last post and things are finally starting to grow out. i've upgraded the lighting also to a 250 de 10k.

korbin thanks, but as much as i would've loved to try pcs i don't think it would've worked, especially 2 28w. deacon hemp i dose 30ml of b-ionic a day and i've just started dosing strontium. my calcium sits around 550 right now. alk is 3.3. growth has been really good for all but my little red brain down in the lower left corner of the tank. he's being really stubborn.

| ReEFnEwB1E |

Really nice setup you got there~! I notice some tentacles in the right lower corner of the pix. Are those anemone tentacles? Do you have one for the clowns? If it is does it move much? I plan on keeping SPS and softies and scared the anemone might just take up residence where it doesn't belong~! ;)

no anemone here. the clowns have taken up residence in the pagoda in the lower right. i wish i could keep an anemone. i know it would wreak some major havoc in my tank. it would pretty much be forced to battle for space with the sps's and i don't think the sps would win.

| ReEFnEwB1E |
Originally posted by deezreef

no anemone here.  the clowns have taken up residence in the pagoda in the lower right.  i wish i could keep an anemone.  i know it would wreak some major havoc in my tank. it would pretty much be forced to battle for space with the sps's and i don't think the sps would win.

Thanks your information helps. :)

Archived