Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 18 gallon cube

technoshaman

This is my 18 gallon Acrylic cube, the back 1/5th is a sump/filter area I turned into a refugium with LR rubble and some chaetomorpha algae. One rio 600 PH in tank and a 96 watt CSL powerquad pc pendant light. Inhabitants are:

Pair of Yellow Watchmen Gobies

6 Line Wrasse

Honey Damsel (just visiting I hope)

Green Linckia Starfish

Toadstool

Kenya Tree

Green Sinularia

Ricordea

Purple Rhodactis

GSP

Several types of Zoos

Plating Montipora

Red Fungia

Green Trachyphyllia Geoffryoi

Pterogorgia Purple Gorgonian

Caulastrea

Yellow Polyps

Encrusting Gorgonian

2x Astrella, 1x Cerith , 2x nassarius and 1x Mystery snail

Fire Shrimp (going to another tank as soon as I can catch him - may be munching zoos)

2x tiny Skunk Cleaners

4x mini Pistol Shrimp I never see but hear all the time

Overall I'm very happy , up next is an autotopoff to add. I will be taking the damsel and fire shrimp out as soon as I catch them and the only future coral additions are going to be zooanthids and ricordea.

Hehe... I agree, great sig!

I'm getting off topic here, but now, every time I hear "Fear the Reaper" all I here is the cowbell in that dang song...

That skit is jewel in a desert of SNL mediocrity over the last 5-6 years.

BTW, what type of tank is that? Is that a Via Aqua?

Bob

Thanks on the sig, that skit still cracks me up every time I see it. The part where he gets real close and plays the cowbell just kills me. Christopher Walken in his usual deadpan thing is great - and yes it redeems a lot of the really bad SNL stuff over the past few years.

Since I can't re-add pics inline here is a pic of my tank all cleaned up. As for who I got it from I bought it off Ebay from a guy named acrylicman - not sure if he made it or not but the tank is drop dead gorgeous. Xplosivereefin has one and reefriot I think used to have one as well.

• 3 weeks later...
technoshaman

I moved things around, got a few new ricordeas, a hippopus clam, and moved my clown in to tank since he was getting bullied elsewhere.

dumbonbrain.jpg

nanocleaner.jpg

nanocenter.jpg

Enjoy, comments welcome.

Archived