Coral Vue Hydros

My nano (20G)

keli

Just wanted to show you my "nano", it's a 20G, been set up since last october.

sm_112-1230_IMG.JPG

My aunt has it currently since i'm out of the country studying.

Inhabitants:

2x Percula Clowns

1x Maroon Clown

2x YellowBelly Damsels

1x Cleaner Shrimp

4x Turbo Snails

5x Small Blue Legged Hermits

2x Red Legged Hermits

1x Branched Hammer Coral

1x Atlantic Anemone

Not really that I *need* more live rock. This tank has been set up with those inhabitants for more than 2 months now, without any pollution buildups (nitrate is always under 5ppm, everything else is at 0). Also, I don't have much filtration (internal filter with wool and a little ehfi substrat) + a powerhead. Water changes are done once a month, and have been like that for the almost 6 months the tank has been set up.

So I guess I just proved your "this is wrong, you can't do it this way"-post wrong. Please consider things before jumping to conclusions.

Anyhow, more liverock will be added within the next week, both for decorative purposes and to introduce more life into the tank since this liverock that's already there has been there since the tank first had some saltwater :)

Mnesarchus:

No, not really. It came in the tank a month after the perculas were put in the tank, and other than a little chasing at feeding times, they're basically just "friends", swimming peacefully around the tank and minding their own business.

Archived