Top Shelf Aquatics

dual betta hex pic

cjm033

i got live rock for my tank today added sand and water from the 2.5 yesterday and hopefully get some live stock for it next week well hers some pics and stats temp got it down to stay at even 81-82 about 1# of live rock a powerhead from a fountian thingy and a small hitchicker snail form my 2.5 about 1 mm big and i dont know what hichhichers i got on there so far from that rock,Chris

full tank shot

i have a 13 watt 50/50 pc and i have a small pump ffrom a fountian as seen in the top right corner in pic one but i just found a small clam in one of my rocks i was gonna get pics of it except that my batters died in my cam i should get pics of it later this week,Chris

• 4 weeks later...

i dunno i wanted to do something different and small i do plan on keeping it long term i just wanted soemthing new that i can keep plus my parnets wont lemme set up any more tanks in my room so it was a pretty secretive thing i did and they didnt notice it was there for a few weeks till i told em about it so im probyl gonna do something soon with it im thinking of doin a small 1 inch mantis in there maby until it starts to outgrow the tank and then transfer it to a bigger tank but now i found a few different types of macro growing on the rocks int here and a mini feather duster that has been doin good and is out everyday i found a another limpet int hat tank also i got some cool stufff with my rock and a ton of pods hopefully ill get a coral or 2 for in there soon,Chris

Archived