ReefCleaners.org

Where to get Different Ricordeas???

The Unit

I recently got some ricordea and absolutly love them...but now i am interrested in different colors...what oline store can i get them from for a good price....

try darren at http://palmettoreefs.com/index.html ; his stock rotates so you should check his website often. lots of different colors (gold, orange, blue, etc.) he's real nice and easy to work with, let him know what you're looking for and he'll help you out.

edit: i've also gotten some great ones from bryan at logical reef.

Here's another link:

Roes Marine World

Nice livestock. Pricing's ok. Just be sure and get the small ones. I got a branching frogspawn for $26 that darn near took one whole side of my tank. (didn't look that big in the picture) The 2 ric polyp rock for $15 was beautiful, and their shipping is great. Water temp in the well packed container was 74.

hmm i live near Roes Marine World and i have asked if i can stop by to see their stuff and they said no. I heard from some local reefers that its a really sleazy business, but u sound like it was good. hmmm should i or shouldnt i try it.....

just my experience....

saw the corals on their page...liked 'em. That was my first online coral purchase...:)

(..notice I didn't invest $100....;) )

Other people may have had bad...I'll try them again, when I get the halide done for my 8gal... :)

Archived