SaltCritters.com

Sponges in nanocube 24G

chrisstankevitz

The consensus here seems to be to ditch them. Or be willing to deal with daily maintenance and frequent replacement.

WarDamnEagle18

I have kept one in the first chamber. But I am gonna get some Chemi-pure and sea gel I think it is (read somewhere that is a good addition) and maybe Phosban. I have heard of all 3 of these being kept in the 1st chamber and basically change them out every 3 months I think. If someone wants to correct me please do so i dont screw it up lol. When I get those in the last sponge is gone. Hope it helps some

burtbollinger
I have kept one in the first chamber. But I am gonna get some Chemi-pure and sea gel I think it is (read somewhere that is a good addition) and maybe Phosban. I have heard of all 3 of these being kept in the 1st chamber and basically change them out every 3 months I think. If someone wants to correct me please do so i dont screw it up lol. When I get those in the last sponge is gone. Hope it helps some

remove all sponges, and dont forget to shove your hand all the way down into chamber 1....theres another sponge down there you wouldnt expect.

Archived