Coral Vue Hydros

got zoos?

cmoreash

figgered i'd post some pics cuz i havent in a while. I took some pics of a few of the colonies, and some starters. These are with 2x55w 03 actinic, and 10,000k ushio 175w in my 29g. I need to fix the reflector for the actinics, but these turned out ok. enjoy.

and the new Yumas. this rock is covered in em. I took a picture of the side with the 2 biggest ones. Not as colorful in the pic as they really are, but you get the idea.

an emerald crab destroyed 1 zoanthid colony, highly damaged 2 others.

No full tank shots right now, I took pics of the only new stuff, and the tank is kinda cruddy right now ;) moved a lot of stuff out into the 46g, but i will get pics of that soon for yall.

Cmore - did you get those ricordea yuma from bryan @ TLR? he sold out of most of the zoos he had up this week I wanted but I did see some nice orange yuma on his site.

dont worry about it, my crab just went insane, literally. i unfortunetely named him Colonel Crab. you ever seen "Apocalypse Now?" i think the crab did too. He went "COlonel Kurtz" insane. I want you to terminate the COlonels command. terminate, with extreme prejudice.

Archived