inTank Media Baskets

CSL Lights are in

ricknbecky

Thanks for all your help Gill -

I got my CSL lights ( and using the white out (( no nail polish )) tip it was fairly easy - would have been MORE SO IF I had read the directions :D

At any rate I am going to clean the tank today

Pick up some Tropic Marin and kit and a few other things tommorrow.

Then NEXT WEEKEND I will start with LR and LS - unless Becky and I find time next week

I dont have any comments on the amount of fish you should keep in a tank but I think if they're small and in seperate zones and they're HAPPY, it's fine. but I have a suggestion on a fish. It's called a honey damsel, very cute. It's gold I think i dont quite remember with a blue spot and some whiTe stripes? anyway, it's only a cm long and I think three of those might work fine as theyre super hardy and damsels do school...

• 2 weeks later...

Well Becky the ever lovely and intellegent Reef buddy ( and all around best friend ) went with me today to TBS to pick up some LR and LS..... man they had a bad week ( wx kept them from getting a ton of good LR )

I got some base pieces and I found a piece with a few tunicates....

But its a start.... I did find a great piece for glueing frags on later - a nice flat piece shaped almost like an arrowhead about 8 inches long and very flat - I kind threw the stuff in there for now and will give it a day before I try to do any kind of aquascaping... rather before I let Becky tell me how to aquascape it :blush:

Pics in a day or 2

Archived