Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

looking for piccolo

loopy73

• 2 weeks later...

i can get you a piccolo . i am currently using one in my 10gal. inside a aquaclear 300. i modified mine and it kicks butt!!! i can supply you with the complete unit i use or just the skimmer. let me know.

yes its a small skimmer, good to 30gal. made by sanders. im also experimenting with the airlift berlin 60, but it's a little larger. i can set this kind of stuff up for anyone interested as i run a part time aquarium service business in seattle, Marine Specific 206-722-7588. Greg

Mainly I'm interested in the Piccolo, but if you have a pic of your modified aquaclear I may be interested in that as well. Would your setup allow room for a Iceprobe? I'm trying to get as much gear out of the main tank (10g) as possible. I'm still back and fourth on a modified HOB or an Aquafuge.

Thanks!

i'll try to get a picture of my setup in the next day or two. there would not be room on top but you might be able to mount it through the back.

I AM CURRENTLY DESIGNING A SMALL H.O.B. THAT WILL HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR AN ICE PROBE AND IT WILL USE THE AIRLIFT 60 SKIMMER. THE ONLY THING IN THE TANK WILL BE A SMALL SURFACE EXTRACTOR AND THE WATER RETURN. IT WILL BE ABOUT 200 GAL/HR, AND I AM TRYING TO KEEP THE COST UNDER $200 W/O THE ICEPROBE OR $300 W/ICEPROBE. THE CONTROLLER IS SEPERATE. ANY COMMENTS OR INTEREST WOULD BE APPRETIATED.

Papanano,

You might have to crop them to a smaller size. I would try 400x400 or something similar. I am not sure what Chris has the forum restraints set at. (I ran into a similar issue when I posted to the Beginners forum.)

~R

:woot: take a look at the piccolo pics thread! kudos to maniac for getting it posted for me! thanks to all for your help and patience!

Archived