Pod Your Reef

Books for sale

sjpresley

Yes, I know...there is a classified board...but who really visits that regularly?

Anyway, I have extra copies of 6 of the "Pacific Marine Fishes" HB books by Burgess and Axelrod (to my knowledge there are 9 volumes). If you are unfamiliar with them and would like to see some pics I can do that....I would like to get at least $10 each for them, but would settle for less. When they came out they retailed for much more, many have price tags on them over $25. Depending on what you offer, and how many you buy...I would be happy to pay for shipping. You can check my feedback at ebay (same user name) if you would like so evidence of my "trustworthiness".

These books don't address husbandry concerns, but have 100's and 100's of nice pics and span all types of fish found in the pacific, many were taken by divers on reefs. All pages glossy.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me with offers or bids or even post them it you would like...I don't care, be sure to include which books you are interested in. I plan to ship book rate.

Book 1: fishes of southern japan and the ryukyus: good shape except it appears to have gotten moisture on the corner of a few pages so they stick together, but they come apart easily and are do not include areas of text or pics. pgs 1-280

Book 2: souther japan and western pacific: good or better condition. pgs.281-560

Book 4: taiwan and adjacent waters: good or better condition. pgs 841-1110

Book 5: taiwan and adjacent: name written on cover, otherwise fine condition pgs. 1111-1381

Book 6:melanesia: good condition, few pages of index have water stains, came apart without loss of text pgs. 1382-1654

Book 7: great barrier reef: name written on cover, otherwise fine condition pgs. 1655-1925

Uh........If you look in the classifieds you will see a lot of people visiting them. People vist the classified adds if they are looking for something....common sense.

Cameron

If they are looking for something, they'll go to classifieds. If they are regular readers they use the "view new posts button." Either way, you'll get 100% of your intended audience by putting this in the correct forum and none of the associated anger.

Spudds.

Archived