SaltCritters.com

10g nano

BlueCrab722

BlueCrab722

Ok, so I have no clue what can go in a 10g. What I want it to be is a FOWLR tank. So if anyone can give me any possibilities, that would be great. Right now I'm just collecting the LR.

BlueCrab722

Got back from the LFS and I bought a Red leg hermit crab. Now he is acclimating, and I just realized something. I am going to have to supply him with shells. I'll have to do that tomorrow. Now to feed him, should I feed him algae?

Pinner Reef
Got back from the LFS and I bought a Red leg hermit crab. Now he is acclimating, and I just realized something. I am going to have to supply him with shells. I'll have to do that tomorrow. Now to feed him, should I feed him algae?

Buy more clean up crew or your gonna have an algea overgrowth problem. I sure you noticed those huge blooms during your cycle thats what they like to eat. I've never had a problem with a lack a algea

O yes, one more thing. If any people buy LR online. Where's the best place to buy it?

Search "live rock online" read read read

I got mine from Premium Aquatics

BlueCrab722

Well, I would get it locally, but their LR is CRAP!!!!!!! NO joke, and they are the only store I know of around where I live that carry LR. I guess there are a couple of other stores, but I don't think they carry LR. So online is my best choice.

Archived