Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Will trade a 12gallon aquapod for a 20 or larger tank

nanunanu

Location OC California. I want to upgrade to a larger tank that is why I'm looking for at the most 20 gallon if there is such a tank. I'm trying to sell it for $300.00 with everything. Livestock,stand the whole setup. But willing to trade for a larger setup. Good for somebody who wants to downgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

have 20 gal setup light oak tank, matching stand, filter, heater, extra light(2x20 wts) many extras, ready for salt conversion. willing to trade straight up, i realize this thread is over 2 weeks old but see no follow up. only problem I see is 2500 miles distance btwn us!! Ann Arbor mich area. shipping possible, but expensive!! let me know

im in california to, i have gallon long 36'' long tank that im not using i realize u probably wouldnt be willing to trade straight across but i will sell it and u can just sell your tank for whatever u want seperate or we can just trade the tank part!

• 2 weeks later...

I live near the Los Angeles Airport and I have a 29 gallon setup. It comes with hood, light, hob filter, heater, air pump, powerhead, large magnet cleaner. Also have a minibow 7 with heater, filter, hood light, air pump, magnet cleaner. I would trade both tanks for yours. The mini bow could be used as a sump.

Archived