Pod Your Reef

Really Nice Super Pink Zoos for trade

ClarkiiClown

ClarkiiClown

I have a nice frag of really nice zoos. These are super pink with silver and black striped fringe! The pink is much more electric than it appears. It just POPS! This is a good sized frag about 3" long. Sorry some of them are closed, I disturbed the frag trying to get the best pic I could. All are healthy, no pests.

I would be interested in:

Zoos I dont have

Acans

Blastos

Yumas

Other Interesting corals

candystriper.jpg

candystriper1.jpg

pinks2.jpg

ClarkiiClown

Newbie527 I am positive they are healthy. I dont have any zoos. That arent. Like I mentioned I moved the frag so I could get a decent pic of them.

They didnt like being disturbed so they closed.

Pics should be working now

Newbie527 I am positive they are healthy. I dont have any zoos. That arent. Like I mentioned I moved the frag so I could get a decent pic of them.

They didnt like being disturbed so they closed.

Pics should be working now

YGPM!

ClarkiiClown

Yes the tank is curved in the front. It makes it hard to get good shots.

I am in Washington State

To those concerned that the frag isnt healthy here is a quick shot from this morning just after the lights came up.

All polyps are open as you can see. :)

MVC-092S.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
pufferpoison

nice looking zoo's. I have some polyps for trade and will get a pic shortly, mine are rather large polyps, over the size of a dime and spread quickly.

• 3 weeks later...
pufferpoison
wish i was closer. They look really nice, good job.

what are you looking for? i have some nice Reversed Gorilla Nipples for trade and possible a few Watermelon Eagle Eyes also. let me know. First pick is the gorilla nipples in my tank, 2nd pick is of Watermelon eagle eyes (not my pic) but is what is being shipped to me.

thanks,

Shawn

reversedgorrillanipples.jpg

watermelonzoas.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ill trade with ya! I have RPEs, some acanenchanta (grey) Heck if you have anything else Ill give you my entire Acan colony for some stuff. Its got atleast 25 or so heads on it.

Im in GA and as long as you could match the value in corals I would ship it express or even fedex overnight if needed/

Archived