Innovative Marine Aquariums

What on Earth is my feather duster doing

SplendidWarrior

SplendidWarrior

My colored feather duster is spewing out 'capsule' like substance in chains of 1 to 3. Lasted only a few seconds though. Anybody knows what they are? ???

My guess would be turds. Mine fires out little pellets from it's oral-anal opening. Always loved that term. How'd you like to have an oral-anal opening? You'd get to taste everything twice.

hahaha I have some kind of creature that must not like the whole oral anal opening. He has devised a crap shoot out of shells and occasionally when viewing the tank youll see him open his trap door stick his ass out and drop a load! Well its more like a bad case of the squirts! I love it when new people see my tank and he takes a dump in front of them. hahaha I tell them they've been blessed

Are you kidding? Oh, OK- Singapore. Perhaps the subtle beauty of Americanese has yet to completely infiltrate your culture. Turd is crap, poop, feces, stool, ass logs.

Originally posted by Satchmo

Are you kidding?  Oh, OK- Singapore.  Perhaps the subtle beauty of Americanese has yet to completely infiltrate your culture.  Turd is crap, poop, feces, stool, ass logs.

you forgot bowel boats, the kids (as in dropping the kids off at the pool), butt fudge and my personal fave doody.

Archived