inTank Media Baskets

6 Month 2.5G

dc3mueller

I have been a long time lirker and have learned alot from all of you. Here is my 6 month old 2.5G. I also have a 1 year old 12dx that I will post later. Any comments good or bad, suggestions?

post-16628-1150038066_thumb.jpg

post-16628-1150038089_thumb.jpg

Very nice looking. Not too full, not to empty. It has just the right amount of rock and coral for my taste.

Keep up the good work B)

clifford513

That's a good looking tank. Better watch that xenia and gsp! Would you care to list some of your equipment?

Thanks for the comments, what should I watch out for with the Xenia and GSP or are you joking:) I will post pics of the 12 DX soon. in the correct forum topic.

clifford513
Thanks for the comments, what should I watch out for with the Xenia and GSP or are you joking:) I will post pics of the 12 DX soon. in the correct forum topic.

Guess I could've been more clear on that :) What FF218 said!

Looks good. You could probably add just a few things like more zoos, etc... but I'd just recommend letting it mature and letting what corals you already have spread out more.

Do you have a list of equipment thats on your 2.5?

Thanks!

texan

Coral life 36 watt fixture 50/50, aqua clear 30 and a cheapo CA power filter that came with the tank. The CA power filter doesn't have any media in it, it is just to up the flow since I dont have any power heads in the tank. I know everybody says to just use LR in the main power filter but I actually do have the ceramic, carbon, and foam in the aqua clear and everything tests out great.

post-16628-1150107190_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Were did you get the tank? Did it come as a kit? Looks awesome.

texan

I got the tank from Catalinaaquarium.com it came with a crappy little power filter and light which I changed out and added the extra power filter. I dont think I would buy another one of the actual tanks the corners aren't even square, one of these days I will learn that you get what you pay for.

Archived