ReefCleaners.org

my 7g bow

sonic

Heres my 7g eclipse bow, it was given to me by a co-worker, he wasn't taking much care of it so he gave it to me, I didn't know much about nano reefs but this site has tought me so much, the tank is now much healthier than when I got it, it still needs work tho...

-7g eclipse bow

-looks like 7lbs of LS

-looks like 7-8lbs of LR

-Filtration that comes with it, filter, and a sack of tiny balls ontop of the filter, biowheel. (should I remove the sack? biowheel? filter?)

-one clown (looks like a false perc, not sure)

-one shrimp (white with red stripes, don't know name)

-4 snails

-3 hermits

-one maroon crab (looks like an emerald but marron)

-one ricordea (sp?)

I think thats it...

eclipse_21903_5.jpg

Very nice setup you aquired. Lots of potential for a beautiful reef. Take things slow and research. Looks like you have done a good job thus far.

Your shrimp is a Coral Banded Shrimp. Fairly peaceful in the reef. Your clown is a false - ocellaris.

Keep up the good work and glad to have you here!

Kris

thanks for the comments, and yes its a 6 gallon tank.

Theres sooooooooooo much weatlh of info in here, I have been reading like crazy the past couple of weeks, great stuff! I'm now hooked, planning on a 18g setup for my house...

Sonic,

First I like the tank. as far as being hooked, It only gets worse. I am in the process of looking at houses so I can set up something larger and a little more permenant. Currently I am planning a 55 reef, a 75 aggressive and another 10 gallon nano. I need the house just to find enough room for them. Enjoy the obsession er... hobby!

• 3 weeks later...

the lighting on it right now is the crappy stock 9w, going to the 2x13 kit VERY soon. I already have the 18G running at my house, it nearing the end of its initial cycle...

sorry about the pics, my host seems to be a little unstable lately, hence the on/off thing...

Archived