Cultivated Reef

new 7 bow pics...

harbingerofthefish

harbingerofthefish

Well for christmas, I got my bow,

And finally I have some pics to show,

The frags aren't really that big,

but maybe they'll be some you dig,

hopefully in another 6 months they'll grow.

------------------------------

AGA 7 bow

32 watter

petsmart PH

MOD-ed Wally world HOB

yadda yadda yadda

My newly created, kinda fancy 7 bow site. Now with only 1 annoying pop-up!

-still gotta do some html'ing later. alt tags, etc... And fill in a couple of links, but the pics are up.

I think that's salt on the glass and not particles floating. The tank looks awesome, especially those yellow polyps and the zoos with the dusters sticking out.

harbingerofthefish

tufty711- Thanks, the polyps were my xmas present from work. They've shown the most growth of anything so far.

Crakeur -Bingo on the salt. It's actually on the back. I'm suprised no one has ragged me for not having the back painted. I got real impatient when I switched up from my 5. Those dusters at one time all over the base rock on the left. About 20 still remain near the top, all the babies shot off all over the tank. They're everywhere!

lizbeth- A month ago I added a green clown goby. He became expensive crab food in two days. Next fish will be bigger, meaner, and deffinatly faster! :P Looking at a Sunrise Dottyback.

Spudds-problem fixed.

For anyones who's curious. The tank began as a 5 flat back hex 6 months ago. After scrathing the living S... out of it, I got me a AGA. the little brown zoo's were the first inhabitants. Got 3 little polyps from the botom of a tank anf since then I have had 5 new ones born. My death believe it or not were GSPs. I think the way they were fragged, I didn't give them time enough to heal before adding them in my tank. a week later the mat was dark...real dark. I handled it and it crumbled apart.

My only real thought is that my tank flow is too high for a fish. Nothing whips around and I have a real varible flow. But I'm running a combined 160 gph through the PH and HOB.

harbingerofthefish

Thanks Sahin. Long time no post!

I recently upload a web page for you all to gander at. The link up top has been changed.

Still can't get a pic of the blastomussa frag.

• 1 month later...
harbingerofthefish

updated some stuff. Added a few pics of the new zoo color morphs and my new candy cane. Need another full tank shot, since I can't keep my damn hands out of the tank ;)

STILL can't get a shot of the blasto frag and now it's new polyp is taunting me!

harbingerofthefish's site

yes and I have a background now, another reason for a new full tank shot

Archived