Innovative Marine Aquariums

Where to buy?

ezcompany

Boxes for oversized shipping? I'm talking about like irregular box like for a light fixture. i'm not even sure where to post this. all the online vendors sell their boxes in bulk. i only need one.

travisurfer

or check your local target/walmarts and other stores to see if they have a box for you. you can get them for free if you look/ask around

would home depot have one?

walmart is too ghetto here. 80% of the items i purchased become defective, and i didn't bother to go back cuz i know i'll waste my time speaking to slightly less educated lazy people that don't give a crap about their customers.

travisurfer

they might. just ask the MANAGERS(people that actually know something) if they have any boxes. im sure one of your local stores would be glad to get rid of a box.

yankeereefer

I have a box that would probably work for you but I don't have a box big enough to put it in for shipping to you. anyone know where I can get one?? - LOL

Jokes aside - Any industrial complexes (warehouse) areas around you? Cruise behind the buildings - Many of 'em just toss boxes in the dumpster or (like me), have a dumpster specifically for recycling boxes

Just take it to the UPS or FedEx store. They will figure it out for you. They know how to cut boxes correctly and tape them together if they don't have one big enough.

I always save the box everything I buy online is shipped in so that if I need to sell it, I have a box!

Archived