SaltCritters.com

Giving Stuff Away in Chicago

rlinusc

Hey All,

Well due to a lost battle against hair algae, an impending move, and a job that forces me to choose between my dog and my satwater habit, i have decided to get out of the game for now. SO that means i want to give away my

Live Rock

Live Sand

my anthias

my sarcophyton

my clean up crew

My peppermints

The tank really is healthy with the exception of the hair algae, so if you think you can handle some hair and want some free stuff let me know.

I am in Chicago and NOT willing to ship so don't ask.

Thanks!

Linus

(rlinusc@hot*the word that rhymes with snail**.com)

ps i am also giving away my FW cichilds including my africans (peacocks, haps) my SA (severum, curviceps)

Just to be clear, I am giving everything away not selling it. And if you want you can always come up to chicago and take the anthias back to St louis with you...

Linus

Blah! You couldn't have made this announcement 3 weeks ago when I went up to Chicago to pick up a 55 gallon tank at my dad's place. =)

I'm in Peoria, IL right now for work, but I don't think I could make it up to Chicago and back to St. Louis by tomorrow morning =). Bummer.

Good Luck finding a new home for your critters.

Originally posted by HuBu

(rlinusc@hot*the word that rhymes with snail**.com)

why the rhymes?

To prevent auto search engines that scan forums and snap up email addy's for spamers would be my guess.

Archived