ReefCleaners.org

20g Planted

Mnesarchus

Hey, thought I would post pics of my 20g that I am currently in the process of planting. It's been up for a little over a year. Currently the lighting is 2 x 15w NO's, but I am just running out to the store to get the plug for my 55w PC. I hooked up my DIY CO2 injector three days ago.

Front shot:

004.jpg

The Cave:

001.jpg

Left side (CO2 in corner):

003.jpg

Top:

005.jpg

My oldest pet, Gold Gourami:

007.jpg

Next to my 10g Reef:

006.jpg

CO2:

008.jpg

Comments very welcome.

Originally posted by Nishant3789

eh whats that can there? ive never seen one.... im guessing thats the CO2 how much was it? looks useful and cheap

nishant

Yes that is CO2 in a can, and it was $13. Works great and lasts quite a while.

looks great! I like planted tanks...the funny thing is from reading about them they seem more difficult than reef tanks! One day when I have space and MORE time I definitely want to give it a shot!

the CO2 can is a shot dealy like an can of spray paint. mnes looks like he's got a diy bell type setup where in the morning he gives the CO2 can a squirt and allows it to diffuse during the day. in my experience, i'd much rather go with a pressurized cylinder (overall more consistent output and long term cost benefits), but mnes's way still beats out DIY yeasty brews (IMO of course;) ) tidy looking tankS buddy.

soft & moist. :|:D:|

Archived