SaltCritters.com

Tank Only?

hannahs

Does anyone know if there is somewhere that I can buy a tank that is the same shape as the picotope but that doesn't come with anything else? I don't really want the filter or light and don't want to pay for it.

I thought about just getting a 2.5 AGA but I really don't like the look and shape of them. The picotope shape just seems perfect.

Most of the betta bowls I've seen are only around one gallon. I don't really want a tank that small. I'd rather something around three gallons. Some of them look pretty nice though if you want to do something really tiny.

I saw a 3g at Petco last week with non-PC lighting and filter for $30. The manager told me they're going to carry nanos.

there's a place in plano, texas called "fish city" that has 2, 2.5, and 3 gallon picotope-styled tanks for like 25-30 bucks each. my friend has recently bought one and drilled it for a RR system for his mantis tank. i don't think they have a website or anything, but if you really wanted to work something out, i could help you get it.

Where are you located? I saw one at a store in Portland and the one in Corvallis carries used stuff. I'm in Oregon, though, dunno if that's a drive for you.... ???

I live in Louisiana. I'm not ready to buy one yet, just looking to see what I really want and who sells what.

I go to Texas a lot and Plano isn't that far away. I'll have to stop there sometime when I'm in Texas

alright, the location is at spring creek parkway and 75, if you know where that is. if you need help finding the place when you're in town, i'd be glad to help.

Archived