ReefCleaners.org

BSDaemon's 20gal tank

IPv6Freely

So any updates on your digi and torchs health?

Both gone. Completely.

I'm selling my tank/stand/livestock/equipment on a local forum actually.

:o:o:o

You don't take adversity lightly, do you? :)

Well, I can understand getting burned out, or having other interests take precedence.

I'll bet you'll be back someday, tho! :)

--Diane

Oh I'm not planning on going for good. I need to sell them to raise money for the glass from nano-paul for my 40g office tank.

btw here are some frags nano-paul sent me today. I'll have to store them in a buddies tank once mine comes down. I guess I could sell them to raise money (since I won them in a contest), but that feels wrong.

1450273535_4157e66bcb_b.jpg

1450272893_0eff74b238_b.jpg

1451129696_141025a50b_b.jpg

1451129112_b2a1dfbbea_b.jpg

1451128478_b1955c8321_b.jpg

1451127850_30767211d4_b.jpg

If somebody could identify these for me, it would be greatly appreciated!!

(BTW You can right click > View Image to see them a larger size!)

• 1 month later...

I really like this one:

I'm thinking of upgrading my tank once I get back from NYC and move out of my parents' house and hopefully I will be able to afford MH lights...so perhaps around that time you will have enough to frag one for me? Pwease? :D

I really like this one:

I'm thinking of upgrading my tank once I get back from NYC and move out of my parents' house and hopefully I will be able to afford MH lights...so perhaps around that time you will have enough to frag one for me? Pwease? :D

If he doesnt, I got a softball sized piece I need to frag. Same colony that one came off of......Just let me know. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, this tank can officially be moved to 'retired' status. While I was away last week, I had the guy who looks after my tank when I'm gone frag anything and everything that was worth something and hold it for me until my office tank is done. Right now all thats left is sand, algae covered liverock (more of the brown stuff I removed earlier), snails and crabs. The only thing still of value in my tank is my two strawberry hermits.

RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Archived