Cultivated Reef

Opinions...PLEASE??? Sea Salt Mix??

Stew

Originally posted by LiQuiD

I just can't believe this discussion is occuring again.  If I see one more "what kind of salt do you guys use?" or "what salt is better?" thread again my eyes will start to bleed.

I am soooo sorry that i f'd up and posted this...*again* -- it was my bad to jump in and do it without seeking to find if it had been done previously.

Now--LiQ......if U would look this was started on 18 Feb. Today is 2 March - it wasn't just started. if it belittles you or puts you out that bad.... to read this-- why oh why the hell did you waste your time and effort to post that reply???

Thank you on your kind and considerate input.

Actually----to all that did respond-- i APPRECIATE the time and effort. Thank you much.

PLEASE - Mr. Marks.......CLOSE this thread. I promise will see nothing like this from me ever again.

Hey like you all say-------- Guess I am just a 'TARD.

stew, liquid was being facetious.

As opposed to the other salt threads, this one is at least a good discussion. :happy:

ps: LIQUID, at LEAST is isn't about Prizim skimmers or hair algae :D

Dave, Another Prizm or hair thread would have caused me to throw my keyboard through my monitor. :angry::D

Stew, never was this a shot at you, it was a humorous remark about the thread that has been beaten to death one too many times in the past for all those who know what I am talking about to get a laugh, NOT a shot at you in any way shape or form. Did I say anything like "Do a search!" or "Your a 'tard"? No, I did not.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "if U would look this was started on 18 Feb. Today is 2 March - it wasn't just started." ??? I fail to see what the fact that a thread that was started 2 weeks ago has to do with the fact that over the past 6 months this topic has come up more times then I care to mention. Again, this is not a shot at you, I just have no idea what you mean or are getting at.

I for one, am a user that can say that sometimes the search does not get you what you are looking for. I have on several occasions, tried to search for past threads that I know exist and still have no luck locating. There is nothing wrong with your post, it should not be closed and you did nothing wrong to say that you would never do it again. I see you have taken my reply personally, of which it was never intended, for that I am sorry.;)

wait,........ ???

this is a SALT water board ? ???

WTF is this talk of salt ? :D

Monty Python said it best....

You no-good useless piece of chit lothesome worm !

Waht !

DING ! Times up.

Oh,

wait just a minute !

I was here fer the arguement,

OH RIGHT RIGHT !

THis is ABUSE. Arguement room is down the hall; second door on the left .... :D

CHEERS !

Hey -- LiQ......... my bad...again!!!!!!

OK! This was conclusion jump by me that was out of line.

I apologize for my hasty and without thought reply.

guess i had a case of "skin too thin" at the moment!!!

Forgive my quickness!!!!

Guess I am just a 'TARD

Well, you weren't until you freaked out at least. :)

LOL

Consider this your official welcome to nano-reef.com and good luck with your tank.

hehe :)

Originally posted by Brianc_4

I think Mortons Salt is the best

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Ya know -- in this health-crazed society - U might have spoke bad here.......

maybe, just maybe, the brand "No-Salt" would be a better choice.

Just think.... with claims of being able to "tell no difference", the fish/inverts would be fooled to think the water was natural. all the while we would be the samaritans by lowering animals' blood pressure and reducing chance of diabetes and stroke!!!!

longer and more healthy life for our animals!!!!

WHAT a concept!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Archived