Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Any frag's for trade in CT ?

Dazed1

I'm Looking for frag's of open brain, trumpet's, candy cane, Xenia's, Zoo's.

Anything would do. Even if it is something small. i do not prefer it being shipped since the cost of shipping would be alot.

I drive up quite often to NJ and Boston, so on the way to either place would also be good.

I'm in CT, and just started a 7g. I just have a few corals, nothing to frag, but if you find someone keep me posted b/c I'm looking to buy some too. If there is anyone either way (boston/NJ) and your making a trip for frags, I could be interested in meeting you to pick some up together.

P/S I'm in the Middletown area.

I'm in Amherst, MA and have xenia, zoos, trumpets, and candy cane in a 5.5. Nothing ready to frag yet, but soon enough I'm sure the xenia will be ready.

Spudds.

I might be ready before I know it. I bought a Ricordia w/flo green center and it looks like it is splitting. Its on 2 different frags of rock, so if it does split, it will be a really easy one to seperate. And ditto on the finding frags in the area!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Originally posted by Integracer

I am looking for frags too.  Im in the Boston area in Brookline near B.U.  I want some colorful zoos.

If you're in the Boston area, check out the BRS forum on RC. Greg Hiller is near boston and sells great frag's ! PM me if u need a link ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up some frags in Boston, MA this past weekend (9/7). There's a guy on Reef Central who has a ton of frags he's selling. His name is "ifrag". You should try and find him.

Archived