Top Shelf Aquatics

my 20h

mikero64

quiksilver5768

I like the way you set up your rock. I see a lot of people do that type of open space rock setup in larger tanks but never seen it done in a smaller set up...looks nice

20h tank

26lbs live rock combination marshall island fiji and tonga

40 lbs live sand

2 power heads 1 rio (been running great for a year keeping fingers crossed) 1 maxi jet

1 hob filter running carbon about 3 or 4 days a month

mated pair of false percula

1 cbs

ricordia

green shrums

xenia

leather

gsp

5 sps frags. to be honest I dont know the actuall names I bought them off a friend who was breaking down his tank. I got a Hell of a deal 15 bucks for all of them. anyone out there know the names I would appreciate some help.

The tank looks awesome! As for the SPS, I think I see some Pocillopora, looks like one of them is an Acro... Not too sure about the rest. Perhaps some more close-up shots of them would be possible?

-Will

Ill post some pictures as soon as my camera gets back. the roomate took it on vacation. Im gonna need it soon to. I just started dosing with B ionic and Id like to get some before and after pictures.

as far as the lights go I am running 2 55 watt smart lamps 50/50s

I still havent gotten the new pics up yet but I did add some growth picts. I found some old pictures and to my suprise the growth was amazing. I probably didnt notice because I spend almost everynight in front of the tank.

Archived