Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Got some new coral

kimura

Awsome!!! Very nice. It will look awsome ocne it grows out!

I plan on heading over to Jeffs sometime in the future. What's it like over there?

Rock Anemone:D

Thanks Rock for the comment!

As for Jeff's well.......They didn't have much this time, and the jacked up the prices. But, they did have a great deal if you buy 9 for $99. There were alot of people there and so they didn't have a whole lot. Other than that it's ok. The last time I was there, their prices were better and so was the selection. But you never know.......check them out.

:o - I went there today too, came back with 9 corals for $99. Good deal. I came a bit late so all the good ones probably were gone. Even so, I mamaged to picked up 3 mushrooms, 1 Xenia, 1 brain coral, 3 polyps and 1 leather. One of my mushrooms rock came with 2 slugs and a different kind of polyp of it. What a bargain...:D. Also got a red headed Gobby for my 7 Alife. All the stuff are in quarantine tank now.

Cyber

wow great tank! are those white corals next to the carnation xenias? if so thats beautiful a pure white! Wanna sell me some? Beautiful tank and I'm sure it'll look better once it starts to grow!:D

Your corals look very nice!

Jeff's might be kind of hit and miss right now. I talked to his brother last time I was down there and they were having a bit of trouble with shippping due to the military situation. If you are planning on driving a long way to get there it might be worth a call before hand to see what they have in stock. I really like going there even if it's just to window shop.

supernip: Don't really care to sell them, I will give some away if you need.

scruz & MacnReef : I have JBJ 2x96w PC 10k & 6700K Actinic. It's 36" long but I got it on sale for $150! I have a DIY 24x5x18" Sump/fuge behind the tank. In the Sump side there's a knop skimmer. In the fuge I've got different types of caluerpa being lit by a triton 18" NO bulb as well as a 100w ebo heater. I have two PH in the main tank, one power sweep and a small rio.

I dose B-ionic 6ml's & 2 ml's Iodide daily. Every four days I dose 2ml's Myo and Stro. Water changes are done once a month along with daily top off's.

lizbeth: Thanks for your comment, that's nice of you.

Well it's too bad that Jeff's having shipping problems due to the "War Effort". I didn't plan on going there but since I was in the area......well.....next thing I knew I was pulling out the cash.

Oh and thanks for the comments guys, feels good!!!

Archived